close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pigeon river

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by JMBfishing2008, Nov 20, 2005.

1. I had an awesome weekend birdhunting. I went up to pigeon river in Lagrange county. On saturday our grou split, my group had two dogs: a french brittany and a weimaraner ( the weimaraner is my dog). The other group had two vislays ( im not sure how to spell it). My grooup was in teh E section and we ended the day with some good points and flushes, we had a total of 7 birds. The other group didn't do that well they hunted until about 2:00 and did not see a single bird.:( Sunday was better day we stayed together and got a total of 13 out of 18 birds relaesed. GREAT WEEKEND HUNTING. I was wondering if anyone else was in Pigeon River.:cool:

2. heading to winamac on Tuesday. 5 of us in our group. Will be my first time for a put and take hunt. Going to take my 9 month old lab. She has done great on ducks so far this year. Never trained her for pheasants. Will be a learning experience for the both of us. Hope we atleast have a litttle fun