Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

planing my spring trip, could use a little information please

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Fergie2u 
#1 ·
well I am taking a couple extra days and making an extra stop on the way fishing by shakamak or minnehaha and green sullivan, could use a little information on these places. I,m going down with my dad and a few of his buddies to daviess county to fish and would like to fish somewhere in that area but not sure where to start at, got a motel room for the night in linton. So any information you couold share would be great or personal message me please. thanks alot

#2 ·
I was down that way 2 weeks ago, fishing turtle creek resevoir. Had bad weather, and got skunked. I used to fish minnehaha alot, and the lake that is next to the DNR station is stocked with Rainbows, and if you follow that lake around to the north west corner, I had a lot of luck catching bass there. In that same area is a set of lakes I believe are called Holdenbrand. These are always good panfish lakes. DNR website should have good info and maps for the area.
Good Luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.