close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Plans for this week?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ice dude, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Just wonderin what everybody has planned for this week? My old man has the whole week off so we will be on the water everyday. I think we are goin to catch some walleye monday night on Big Turkey, Muskie on wed. on webster, and bass fish the rest of the week.
    We are goin to fish George this evening before the fireworks on lake james tonight. So i will post my report for George late tonight.
    Good luck to everyone and happy independence day.

2. We are going to our Cabin up in northern Michigan. A buddy and I are going to try to put down a well. Should be interesting!:)

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Fishing as much as possible...had a heck of a great fireworks here on George last night....went out this morning...caught a 12" walleye which is good news. Also, caught some small bass.

Have a lot of people up this weekend. Going back out to fish tonight with my wife and stepdaughter...hope to collect some bluegill to fry up.

4. Yes you did we were out there fishin and saw them pulling that barge out so we called mom and had her come out. We watched them while we finished fishing.
    fishing report
    Didnt do to good there were so many people out running around it wa hard to fish. We ended up with 4 fish, only one keeper it wa sabout 5 lb. I will post the pics when i go to wally world and get them developed. Man i need a dig. camera.
    Way to go on that wally.

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I fish out of a Blue/Grey G3 with a 20 Yamaha on the back. It's a tiller steer because I like to moter troll when I'm not using the trolling moter up front. If you're ever out and see me fishing (I'm usually alone) say hi.

Cary

6. we fish out of a black and gold procraft fiberglass bass boat with a 150 merc. if you see us you do the same. it says 205 dual pro on the side.