Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be blunt, the place is a toilet. There is Trash everywhere. They should get some local county prisoners to clean the place up. Also, too many damn trees / branches along the shore that are loaded with various lures / bobbers. It can be a very frustrating place. Your best bet is a small boat. On a positive note, I have caught bass here. I have also caught lots of bluegill here. If anyone has fished this place in a boat, I would love to hear your experience. Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
There is a wide variety of fish in there including gar and pike. I caught a decent sized gar and a nice bass the last time I was there. I always have grocery bags with me when I'm out and it's easy to fill a couple bags up from all the trash. Sad really. Another note: don't stick around for too long after dark.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It amazes me the amount of trash people toss without a care. It's got to be unbringing and never developing any sort of guilt doing it. I feel bad if I've got nowhere to put an apple core and wind up pitching it out the window off the interstate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts