close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Politics & Comedy all together: Hillary the Clueless!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Old Ironsights, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public into believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many ha ve never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying: " I loathe the military."

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of passing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

[​IMG]

2. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

What in the picture looks photoshoped Brew....dont say her head because we all know its fake anyway.

3. I thought that was the hand signal for camel toe. Since he was in desert camo, he must have been summoning a camel!;)

4. You tell me o GREAT one...your the photoshop PRO...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. i dont care if its photoshopped or not, its hilarious and i hate her enough to believe it anyway

6. If that was me in the picture I wouldn't be crossing my fingers I would be sticking one big one up in her fat, dough girl face!!!!! I love Hilary to DEATH!!!

7. Camel toe

I think it is the signal for 'Your'e looking for too many signals!!!'

When did Hillary become, let me check what you said, ultra-liberal?

I thought I knew the spectrum from left to right and back again so Ultra-liberal Hillary surpised me. Could it be you are just too far out there on the right? Just sayin.

8. I really don't want to get pulled into a political debate (lie). I really don't enjoy politics (lie). Personally, I can't ever see myself running for office (lie).

But, just out of curiosity, what exactly is she conservative on? Really, not trying to be a jerk, just curious.

9. Man...you went from racial slurs to political debate all in one Night....[​IMG]:cwm27:

10. political discussions, in case eternity proves too short.

Good question, and I'd like to know what she is ultra-liberal on.

Matter of fact I wish there was an outline of issues that I could say, that is liberal or that is moderate or conservative on.

Really like to hear what people on here consider liberal, moderate or conservative. It woud be educational for me. I can never get a handle on what these politicians are really trying to sell cause I don't trust them any farther than I can throw em.

I recognize that in the end these threads come down to opinions but I can always learn something.

11. Gun control---she wants it, lots of it---liberal
    Healthcare----she wants the govt to run it---liberal
    Education----again, federally controlled and mandated---liberal
    Foreign Policy----She wants American to police the world, but only so much, and we are always wrong when we do it----liberal
    Taxes---OOOOOOOH THAT GIRL LOVES HER TAXES!!!--liberal
    Immigration---she has come out against this---mod-to-conservative

If I missed any of the main points, by all means let me know.

12. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

tmarsh for Mayor of Mayberry

13. Don't lets forget her stance on Iraq, very liberal.