close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pork Lips Strikes Again!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by cjones46, Mar 3, 2007.

1. So I've been talking to one of our fellow sportsmen about possibly buying his old bow. Today was the day we set for me to take a look at it...not necessarily to buy, just to scout. I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited...it was like christmas eve. I woke up early, I shaved and then Marsh and I headed down the road to meet this member.

Imagine how upset I was when the first thing this member said to me was "I forgot that damn bow at home..." :banghead3:confused:

I was crushed!!! I still am...If I was physically capable of crying I would have cried haha.

I guess the deal just wasn't sweet enough for him to remember haha. How about this...

I'll even throw in a BRAND NEW disposable camera for your scoring session at the Fort Wayne show hahahahahaha :evilsmile:evilsmile:evilsmile

2. Cold, funny but cold.:evil: :evil:

3. :cwm27: :cwm27: :cwm27: :evil: :evilsmile :evil: :cwm27: :cwm27: :cwm27:

4. Uh-ohhhh............Look What Cjones started >>>>>>>>>>> [​IMG]

5. Do you think the price of the bow just went up haha??

6. Watch out jones, I'd bet that bow is covered with the Power Ranger stickers he used to collect and held together with duct tape.

7. power rangers you say?? hmmm...is that the new realtree pattern??

8. I figured he would be more of a teenage mutant ninja ....(I mean turtles)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2007
  9. you guys are ruthless...
    I'm almost sorry I started this now.
    I was just hoping to get a little poke in at the guy...
    Its important to remember that we only pick on ya because we love ya

10. Even if used in jest, can we refrain from using epithets on this site?

11. I'm not sure where an epithet was used that I probably didn't deserve (leave it alone Quail).

Sorry Jonesy, I'll make it upto you. Give me your phone number and I'll call you to set up a time when I'll bring it to your place. I didn't realize you lived off DuPont Rd. It's closer to me than I thougt. Sorry!!!

I remembered when I went to bed last night...I remembered when I was in the shower this morning....and then....

I SPACED IT!!!..........as usual.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2007
  12. We all know with age first your hair begins to go and not long after the brain slows in function.:evilsmile

13. The epithet thing was directed at me, sorry indyarcher... just poking fun at DEANO. I apologize.

14. I'm learning from the Garrett natives this is a common and repeated chain of events that our buddy Dean is prone to. That is why what you witnessed is called "A Dean".

Want examples? How about him driving 45 minutes to my house to shoot his muzzleloader only to find out he left his bullets at home and only had the one loaded in the gun.

Or.....how 'bout a 1 hour trip down to the reservoir for walleye, only to discover he left his waders at home. How is that bank fishin' Dean?

Cjones, if you want the bow just go to his apartment and start rummaging around in the many piles until you find it. Wear rubber gloves!!!

15. I once had a "Dean" moment. Drove 2.5 hours over a mountain pass in Oregon to fish my favorite river. The first time in my life the timing of the Salmon run was peaked, Salmon everywhere you looked. Got into my waders, set up my flyrod, reached for my vest..............NO Fly Vest:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: ...had to listen to my wife the rest of the day tell me how wonderful the day was, and how pretty all the views are:dizzy: .