close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Possible Franklin County Record Buck

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by Steve, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

[​IMG]

This picture was sent to me by one our users. It is a possible Franklin County Record Buck. It was shot on opening day of 2005 shotgun season.

2. Congrats, what a nice deer

wow, what a nice deer. I hope you break the record, if not who cares...you have the buck of a lifetime! again congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. If you don't mind me asking, what part of Franklin county did you get him in? I hunt in Franklin county too. Just curious. Awesome Buck and Congratulations!!!!!!

4. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

I don't know the answers guys. It was sent to me by an unregistered viewer.

5. Seems odd that you'd put up a photo from an un-registered user and don't even know who it is. With all the stuff going on with the other record buck that was posted on here, i'm finding information to be sometimes hard to believe. :rolleyes:

6. regardless if it is a record or not...........What a awesome deer.......congratulations

7. nice buck

the guy who shot this buck is my brother jonathan harsh he shot it on our grandparents farm in franklin county

8. So give us details Justin, that's a dandy buck.

9. Franklin Buck

Anyone know a green score on this Franklin County beauty???

10. Beautiful buck. Congrats to the successful hunter.

11. nice typical

Congrats on a beautiful, clean typical buck. Looks like he'll go close to net 170" B+C. Bucks like that are in my opinion some of the most impressive out there.

12. Congrats Jonathan! Great Buck!!!

treehugger

13. nice buck

this is a nice buck ..but anyone hear or seen the 24 point buck taken in 2005 in decatur county ? i seen this deer with my own eyes and touched it biggest deer i ever seen ..if anyone has any info on the score of the decatur county buck .plz let me know ..... or the storie and where in decatur county it was taken .... thank you ...

14. What is the story on the decatur BUCK? has it been scored?LOOKs like a very good deer

15. Brew...the Decatur Co. buck was scored at the Indy show. It scored 234 NT.