Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This picture was sent to me by one our users. It is a possible Franklin County Record Buck. It was shot on opening day of 2005 shotgun season.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats, what a nice deer

wow, what a nice deer. I hope you break the record, if not who cares...you have the buck of a lifetime! again congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what part of Franklin county did you get him in? I hunt in Franklin county too. Just curious. Awesome Buck and Congratulations!!!!!!

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know the answers guys. It was sent to me by an unregistered viewer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Seems odd that you'd put up a photo from an un-registered user and don't even know who it is. With all the stuff going on with the other record buck that was posted on here, i'm finding information to be sometimes hard to believe. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
nice typical

Congrats on a beautiful, clean typical buck. Looks like he'll go close to net 170" B+C. Bucks like that are in my opinion some of the most impressive out there.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Congrats Jonathan! Great Buck!!!

treehugger

·
Registered
41 Posts
nice buck

this is a nice buck ..but anyone hear or seen the 24 point buck taken in 2005 in decatur county ? i seen this deer with my own eyes and touched it biggest deer i ever seen ..if anyone has any info on the score of the decatur county buck .plz let me know ..... or the storie and where in decatur county it was taken .... thank you ...

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
xstreambuckmaster said:
this is a nice buck ..but anyone hear or seen the 24 point buck taken in 2005 in decatur county ? i seen this deer with my own eyes and touched it biggest deer i ever seen ..if anyone has any info on the score of the decatur county buck .plz let me know ..... or the storie and where in decatur county it was taken .... thank you ...
What is the story on the decatur BUCK? has it been scored?LOOKs like a very good deer

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Weimer would know for sure, but I believe this Franklin County deer in the photo was scored on Saturday at the Indy show by Phil Hawkins. I don't remember the score.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts