close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Possible No 2 Indiana buck????

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by Dean Weimer, Jun 22, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Can we get some more information on this great deer sir? I think I speak for the group here; what's the skinny on this one?

2. nothing skinny about that brute...super deer...

3. Thats an awesome looking deer...

4. a riveting narrative...thank you for sharing...

5. It says P&Y on the picture, so I assumed it was a bow kill. It's a monster any way you slice it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2007
  6. Dean,I didnt kill the deer, just saw it at the local taxidermy shop.Buck was found dead about 75 miles south of indy I-65 ,Bass Pro and Cableas tried to buy it,but I believe he still owns it.Just thought I would post its pic.One of the most impressive deer I've ever seen in Indiana.The guy that knows the real story is on vacation this week. I'll ask him next week,if I got something wrong i'll post correction.

7. Thanks. That's a real monster of a buck. I was just curious because it's a hoss and could've ranked high in the archery category. Tell the fellow that I could put him in touch with a scorer for the Hoosier Record Buck Program, if he'd like. Perhaps it's already been scored by someone in the program. And, we do have a "Found" category if he's interested in getting it in the book.

My e-mail is deanweimer43@yahoo.com if either he, or you would like to contact me.

8. Now it's getting interresting:16suspect ...Hmmm 75 miles south of Indy is a GOOD area;)

9. fullrut

fullrut Guest

Used to be a good area Brew, but now all of the big ones are gone.

10. Most of the true giants like that buck avoid getting killed by legal hunters. Looks like someone did it justice with a nice mount.

11. Seen a great deer at
    Muscatatuck last weekend, Jennings side of course Brew / Fullrut

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2007
  12. From another site......

Refuge 6-19-07

[​IMG][​IMG]:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

13. That ones gonna end up nice............

14. so thats what deer look like....weird....