close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

posting pictures

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by tilesetter, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Finally got this posting pictures figured out I hope!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

God Bless Little Kids!!!!:bouncy:

2. daughters

Robyn passed up a little girls 6 year old birthday party, so she could help butchter three deer. She wrote the name on the packages!!!

3. Looks like a PSE your little boy is holding...starting him off right!

4. How do you post pictures on the posts....I know how to post in the gallery but not here in the posts...HELP

5. on the line with B I U there is a little box that looks like it has mountains and a stamp in the corner of it, click that and insert your link.

6. I know that this has been discussed before, but perhaps I have missed something. I'm trying to upload scanned pictures into the gallery, but it's not working. I transferred my pics. to Photobucket, and I typed in the URL address to parse images from. They won't upload...it tells me that they are the wrong format. Any suggestions?

7. Figured it out...nevermind.

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I have trouble with the gallery myself...just played around with it, posting some pictures I scanned into photobucket...ended up with two pictures of the same thing...it should upload a jpeg.

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Tile, neat pictures....great looking kids

Cary

10. I think the coolest posts are when we do stuff with our kids and get them involved in the outdoors :)

11. Kids are our future, if we dont instill what GOOD things we have to pass on , then what is our knowledge worth!I do not pressure my children to participate in hunting, fishing or trapping. I do hope they will grow into it someday, but if they dont I love each of my children for what their likes are!I just pray they keep the staight and narrow path!

12. Hey Scooter!!!!!

Hey Scooter look, aren't these two little hunters so cute??? They got two bucks and an antlerless too!!!!!

13. Excellent photos!

It looks like that buck is a handful for the two of them. :biggrin:

I wish that someone in my family would have introduced me to hunting at that age. I didn't start deer hunting until I was 27. :(