Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
daughters

Robyn passed up a little girls 6 year old birthday party, so she could help butchter three deer. She wrote the name on the packages!!!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Bocephus said:
How do you post pictures on the posts....I know how to post in the gallery but not here in the posts...HELP
on the line with B I U there is a little box that looks like it has mountains and a stamp in the corner of it, click that and insert your link.

·
Premium Member
6,741 Posts
I know that this has been discussed before, but perhaps I have missed something. I'm trying to upload scanned pictures into the gallery, but it's not working. I transferred my pics. to Photobucket, and I typed in the URL address to parse images from. They won't upload...it tells me that they are the wrong format. Any suggestions?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
James Lyon said:
I know that this has been discussed before, but perhaps I have missed something. I'm trying to upload scanned pictures into the gallery, but it's not working. I transferred my pics. to Photobucket, and I typed in the URL address to parse images from. They won't upload...it tells me that they are the wrong format. Any suggestions?
I have trouble with the gallery myself...just played around with it, posting some pictures I scanned into photobucket...ended up with two pictures of the same thing...it should upload a jpeg.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kids are our future, if we dont instill what GOOD things we have to pass on , then what is our knowledge worth!I do not pressure my children to participate in hunting, fishing or trapping. I do hope they will grow into it someday, but if they dont I love each of my children for what their likes are!I just pray they keep the staight and narrow path!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Excellent photos!

It looks like that buck is a handful for the two of them. :biggrin:

I wish that someone in my family would have introduced me to hunting at that age. I didn't start deer hunting until I was 27. :(

·
Premium Member
5,121 Posts
It doesn't get any better than that! Kids love the outdoors, and I think that you are a better parnet knowing that. Good stuff- makes ya feel good...... inside and out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts