close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

prayer for my gram

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by pigeonflier, Apr 25, 2007.

1. My gram lost her fight with cancer last night. I found out at the end of Jan about it, and took over quick.

My gram always liked listening to me about fishing. She loved eating fish and would always ask me "why do you keep throwing them back?" Ever since I was a little kid she always liked to see pics of fishing. Gram always had some orange sherbert around to make things great. Gram always called me the day before my birthday each year, she always thought it was 1 day earlier, and each year we would laugh at her forgeting. I could list a 1000 things on how grams are great. I'm miss you already gram.
    Please rest easy.

2. So sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

3. Very sorry for your lose Pigeon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

4. Sorry for your loss Pigeon...losing anyone is tough. Take comfort that she will always be in your heart! Our prayers are with you. :)

5. Heartfelt prayers sent Pigeon...sorry for your loss.

6. Sorry to hear about that Pigeon, prayers go out to you and your family.

Ed

7. I CAN RELATE, I`VE LOST BOTH MY GRANDMOTHERS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS- JUST KEEP HER MEMORY ALIVE IN YOUR MIND, LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH ACTIONS THAT WOULD MAKE HER PROUD, AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE WHERE THEY ARE NOT HURTING ANYMORE. YOU`LL GET TO SEE HER AGAIN SOMEDAY.

8. My thoughts pigeon... Know that she was proud of the person you had become. And know that she is waiting on you to join her someday with a big bowl of sherbert and a fishing pole. Take care of yourself during this time of grieving.

9. Sorry to hear, Chris.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Sorry to hear of your loss...sounds like she was a neat person.

11. Pigeon I am so sorry about your loss. Grandmas are a special breed of person. I remember when I was little I wanted to be a cowboy and everyone told me that I couldn't be a cowboy she was the only one that told me to be what ever I wanted to be. Your gram sounds like she was that way too.My gram is 87 years old. The last few years she has been getting worse. I know you enjoyed your time with her and rest assured she is watching over you and your family and probably laughing at you for being sad. You know I heard there are 22" smallies in Heaven and I bet she is saving all of them for you!!! Take care my friend you and yours are in my prayers. God Bless.

12. Chris, Grandparents are very special and dear to us and we can never tell all how we loved them. You and your gram I know had many funny times and you will never forget them. My wife and I are praying for you are your whole family. Now she will be watching from above and seeing you throw those fish back and you will hear WHY DO YOU KEEP THROWING THEM BACK. God Bless you all

13. i'm sorry to hear about your loss birdman
    keep those memories in your heart, those memories will get you through this time