close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Preemptive apology

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Old Ironsights, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Hey guys...

Been away from the PC all day, because... I've been seeing the sawbones.

I am pretty sure that last night I was on line... I say pretty sure because the Hydracodone I was prescribed was both keeping my up and making me a bit loopy last night - AND I found my computer on this morning. (It's a laptop & I always shut it/shut it off...) :16suspect

The reason (beyond pain) I was prescribed the drugs is not entirely apparant yet, but will hopefully make itself known on my "Nurse, get him the first available exam @ the hospital on Monday Morning" visit. :yikes:

We'll see.

Anyway, I hope I didn't post anything too weird.

Time to check the PMs.... :bloos:

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

That's a relief....I found it hard to believe you when you said you were married to Margaret Thatcher.

3. hahaha!

4. You are quite correct... we never got married, and the Chalet in Switzerland was just a Ski Lodge... :bonk:

5. Hope you get feeling better soon.:)

6. I did something similar sometime ago. As Rick James would say "that______ is a powerful drug". I called an ex from 10 years ago and talked to her for about 15 minutes. Bear in mind the wife and her are on PTA together. So now every mother knew about my loopy call and a couple of them teased me for a while.

7. dang

So you"re really NOT the only other liberal on here besides me??? :banghead3

8. CC - I think you'd be wrong about that one:)

9. Gun totin', VW Bug drivin', "koolade drinkin'", Jeffersonian Anti Federalist classical liberal...

But I'll settle for anarcho-capitalist/minarchist Libertarian thank you very much. :tongue:

10. Liberal

Where is 410 when you need him?:tongue: