close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

r rifles in or out

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by buckmaster, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. are the Rifles in or out for the 07 season? I just want to know.

2. I don't know, but I hope they are not.

3. The decision has not been made yet.

Jack

4. I talked with DNR people a few days ago,they said they ALL want the rifles change,I had always wondered ,but high power stuff is not in the works now or in the future .

5. all the cool kids will be using shotguns or muzzleloaders though

:evilsmile:evilsmile:evilsmile:evilsmile

6. [​IMG]

(Note that that is actually a Stainless Rossi-chester 1892 Pistol Caliber Carbine... )

:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

7. You may be stepping over to the dark side with that one...we'd expect that more from Dew:evil: .

8. May be? I'm already a Sith Lord. What more do you want?

9. Be careful, old ironsights, sort of looks like sacriledge and blasphemy, there.

10. Well, he did say "Sword", the Assault Weapon of the time, so perhaps you are right.

Shoulda been an AR.... [​IMG]

Anyway, as someone who took not a few Theology classes at the hands of the Jesuits, a general consensus sort of arised after the Inquisition:

"Blasphemy is in the heart of the Blasphemer, not the Eye of the Inquisitor."

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2007
  11. I don't know abouy ya'lls God...but my God hunts...haha

12. I'll share with you all what I know about the rifle proposal after the Legislative session has closed........it is all political!

And to the comment from Freeloader........ You did not talk to the Law Enforcement Division, They do not support the pistol cartridge rifles and would like to repeal the rifle cartridge pistols and smokeless powder muzzleloaders.

Same old Indiana Politics, we got crossbow this way. It will be an accepted way by the supporters as they get what they wanted without going by the State Statute and process known as Administrative Rule.

I think most people will accept that the "trade off" was worth the results if the rifle proposal goes through. But everyone should be upset with "back room" deals being made without regard for the rules.

And finally, there are more calibers to be added if this goes through as it appears........FACT!!

13. I am totally disappointed in this one...........The Passage they are referring to in the Pic came out of the Diciples of Dewm Bible..........The correct listing for this passage did NOT come from Luke 22:36.........it came from Dew 30:06.

Plagiarism will send them straight to.................

[​IMG]
    ME!!!.................(and no Dean, you still can't touch it!!!)
    :evilsmile ​

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2007
  14. Again, our Master CO said he had no problem with my lever action Marlin in .44 Magnum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.