close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

realfoot crappie

Discussion in 'Indiana Pan Fishing' started by catdaddy75, Mar 12, 2007.

1. sorry bout that its early.went to realfoot this weekend and had a good time.caught some nice fish.weather was beautiful.51 crappie and a channel cat in one day [​IMG]aint to bad.

2. COOL TRIP!! Great crappies! :bowdown: Went to Reelfoot twice for duck and goose trips - its a great place - were there a lot of bald eagles there right now?
    If you guys out there have never been you ought to go.

The lake was formed in 1812 after the huge New Madrid Missouri earthquakes where many square miles of land sank 10 to 12 feet and the mississippi river ran backwards for 2 or 3 days to fill it.

3. it is a great place to see been once and would like to go back when the gills are on

4. Looks like an awesome trip....way to go!

5. Congrats!!!

thats a mess of crappie there. feel free to forward any leftovers this way haha

nice work

6. What methods did you use to catch 'em?

7. nice catdaddy! where did you stay while down there? i've been there twice and love the place. didn't have as much success as you did on the crappies but caught some awesome gills. we stayed at Blue Bank Resort both times. did you stop in at Boyette's BBQ while you were there? awesome ribs man!!!

8. Awesome slabs. Nice going...

9. Nice catch Catdaddy. Makes me hungry. I love Crappie!

10. Been there done that and man what fun it is. Great fish