Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone else out there reloading for this round? I have only loaded the Barnes 140 gr XPB bullets so far. I have Hornady 170 gr Interlock and Maker 150 gr Rex bullets along with Hodgdon H110 and Lil-Gun powders. I have been searching for reloading info for these with not much luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you all in advance for your help with this matter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes I reload the 350 Legend for hunting & target shooting.
I also use the H110 & Lil-Gun powders in fact I have worked up a load that I get great accuracy with the Hornady 170gr SP. It's 26.0gr of H110 using CCI SR primers.

For short range hunting I use the 9mm HP

For target shooting I use heavy gr. 9mm but they don't fly very well past 100yds.

·
Registered
381 Posts
must have about same case capacity as the 44. been long time but i think my max loadings on 44 were 28gr under 240xtp. i could be wrong though like said been long time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did a ladder loading set with H110 Winchester brass Federal primers, and the 170 gr Hornady and I started at 24.3 ended at 25.7 with no signs of pressure however the most accurate loads in my rifle were right at 25.1 grs of the H110. This was out of a BCA upper on a palmetto state lower build. Accuracy was just under 1 moa with a 5 shot group.

I hunted with it here in MI and haven't seen anything I would shoot as of yet. Hopefully will get to use it yet this year..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts