close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Remind me not to go hunting with this guy

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Remember when "The General" Bobby Knight shot that guy?

2. Hi Bocephus

I thought he "choked" him?????

3. I know a guy that know's "The General". Knight met him up in Cayuga, IN one day to go hunting and the guy said wait I have to get my gun out of the truck coach. Knight said, GUN...you don't need no gun. You're the *^%%@#& dog today, now get your *%% in the truck. LOL LOL LOL

4. Great. This ought to add fuel to the fire of all the anti hunting and gun people in the country. Hunting accident like this shouldnt happen, no excuse for it. The fact that its the VP only makes it that much worse.

5. Good point Brad...check all the "talking heads" the next few days, I'm sure it will be discussed on all of them.

6. Figures that he shot him on the Right

7. Knight

That Bob Knight...what an outstanding human being!!!

8. He was also caught hunting without his license a few years back...he had license...just not with him at the time...supposedly. But he's the "General" so it's OK. :biggrin:

9. The "General" is a great man. :coolgleam