close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Results From Friday at Lake Erie

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by tinyt, May 26, 2007.

1. Friday we had a great time up to Lake Erie when we met up with Captain Rich from Rags to Rich's. Left town at 2:45am to get there and hit the lake by 6am. By the time we got to the stop and dropped our second line we had fish on. All day we trolled the same grid and managed to have great fishing. Right side of the boat had three lines in the water and my side have five lines in. We all caught a lot of White Bass to go along with the Walleye. I also pulled in a Catfish. We ended the day with a limit of Walleye to bring home. 42 in the cooler. For the longest time we need just one more to get limit then it seemed as every line got struck by a Walleye and we had to throw some back. We were back to the dock's by 1pm to send the fish off to get cleaned. We had such great weather, while it was raining in our hometown, we were fighting bright sunlight getting burnt and calm waves. Great time and highly recommended. We will be planning trips again next year.:cwm27:

Here are some of the pics taken...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the size of waves we had to deal with most the day. Awesome!

[​IMG]

Mid mornin count..

[​IMG]

Tcope after taking care of a pressure back up in the building in the back from a long day on the water. :cwm27: Sorry buddy had to post this pic. ha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Results!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  2. Looks like you all had fun. Looks to be a quality charter service. Nice job with the fish!:cool:

3. Had a great time!! Caught alot of fish. We only caught one short eye the entire day. Biggest was 23.5"

4. Awesome pics,, thanks for sharing!!!;) ;) ;)

5. congrats bud!!!

nothing like a good day of eyes on eerie.

6. Nice! Get rid of the Grizzly, Tony...won't have that "back pressure" if you do!

7. You know Tony, JL is right. Get rid of that Grizzy Wintergreen and get Grizzy Mint. Become a man. haha

8. Great pictures and I know what a great place to fish and I also know how hot it gets on Erie. Nice fish