close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Results of Bill Clinton in Office for 8 Years

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by treehugger, Nov 21, 2006.

1. 8 years after Clinton left Washington, DC

[​IMG]

2. huuuuuhhhh? look at the kids faces!!! :yikes: who do they look like? :yikes:

3. Some ugly little girls in that photo! :yikes:

4. I'm not getting a picture:rolleyes: Is that the joke?:)

5. No the picture is there...I see it and I think JL does too.

6. Randy I am sending your name and email and this picture to the Clinton's and you will be sorry when Bill's wife is the President. I would but something on here about BUSH but he has not done nothing it would all be blank. Oh he has done something (made a lot of money in OIL for himself.) HA HA HA

7. I didn't think it would be long before you chimed in Bill. :evil: Have mercy on us all if Hillary is running the show...then we'll have to hear all about her girlfriends too. :yikes:

8. Good old "slick willy" makes over $100,000 for most of his speaking engagements, not to mention his book. Good to be Bill, if that witch Hillary gets in, Bill will be tapping capitol hill honies again.

9. Let's hope that Hillary is definately not the first woman President. I'd rather have Slick Willy in there than her. I don't blame Bill for Pimping in the Whitehouse...after all, look who he is stuck with. Monica Lewinsky is no beauty queen, but compared to the hag she is.

10. :yeahthat: The kids in the picture are scary enough, imagine if they looked like Hillary.