Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently retired, in good shape, and wanting to find similar individuals to hunt mushrooms together this Spring! Interested? Shoot me an email at [email protected]. Or if there is a group formed that would consider letting a retired Ag Teacher join - Please let me know! Thanks. I'm interested in going from southern IN up to MI!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should probably clarify - I'm not looking for people to take me to their favorite spots - I have 200 acres to hunt! I want to go to the State Parks, State and National Forests, and several other places I'm mapping out! I just think it would be fun to hunt with other people my age that enjoy a walk in the woods looking for Mushrooms.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I should probably clarify - I'm not looking for people to take me to their favorite spots - I have 200 acres to hunt! I want to go to the State Parks, State and National Forests, and several other places I'm mapping out! I just think it would be fun to hunt with other people my age that enjoy a walk in the woods looking for Mushrooms.
Welcome to the board. You might check out the Indiana Morel Message board as well. I know there are folks on there, me being one, are morel fanatics. Won't be much longer, the first find in Georgia was 2/22.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip! I looked up the message board, checked it out, and posted a new thread! I appreciate the assistance. This year I want to start in southern IN and hunt up into MI - who knows, maybe next year I'll start in GA! Ha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts