close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Robin Hood!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by jaymac, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Yeah, so the new guy goes to Gander Mtn in Castleton for a couple of hours on the range...first two shots= Robin Hood! :bouncy:

I couldn't believe it...but I don't think the guys working the bowshop could either. Now we'll see if that ever happens again. Anybody know the odds on a repeat?

Oh and for all those guys who bash the big box shops for poor customer service, I've had nothing but great service from them since starting this new addiction. They've been very helpful with draw length adjustments, site questions and tips, arrow selection, etc.

Oh and GO COLTS!!!!!

2. robin hooding one is not very common.. Ive done it twice.. once with my compound way back in the day and once with my recurve.

3. once about 20 yrs ago still have it hanging on my wall

4. i'm not that good haha
    congrats!!

5. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I have a few, but i have learned to shoot 5 spot targets, its to expensive hitting arrows!

6. Many torn fletchings and broke nocks, but no robin hoods yet. The price of arrows these days cant afford to many.

7. no kidding tree...
    i'm looking at 60 bucks for a half dozen maxima hunters...but i'm gonna be honest...i'd be tickled if split one haha

8. Same thing happened with my dad and our neighbor. Dad invited him over to shoot his bow and try bowhunting out for the first time. The first two shots were a robin hood!

9. Had a few. I agree with seabee 5 spots is the way to shots with the price of arrows today..

10. Same here.

11. Congrats. Expensive, but cool.:coolgleam

I did it a couple years ago. I actually called the shot in front of a group of people as a joke and actually pulled it off, right in the middle of the bow shop. Couldn't pull it off again if all the money was on the line for the life of me.

12. Just like a hole-in-one in golf...........I'm still trying for both.

13. I'M STILL TRY'N BUT ONE OF MY BUDDIES,THAT IS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE,CORKSTER HAS FIVE OF THEM:bonk: :bonk: