Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Never tried one of those JL, however if you choose to buy one, I'd be happpy to barrow it for the season and let you know how I thought it did by Oct.
What's a buddy for?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Second Opinion!!!!!

Hey Coach, If you also want a second opinion, I'd try a 7' Lite Action Spinning Rod with an all cork handle, to see how good of a live bait riggin', back trollin' rod will work for you for Walleyes up North!!!

Save that reciept, too!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you are going to look at a new rod, I suggest giving Indiana made Esox Rods a peek. They are made at a plant in Richmond, you can actually see it from I70. They make a fantastic rod.

WAR

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Sorry James no luck here. I use all Bionic Rods (have around 12 rods). Let me know how they work, if you happen to pick up one

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
WarEagle said:
If you are going to look at a new rod, I suggest giving Indiana made Esox Rods a peek. They are made at a plant in Richmond, you can actually see it from I70. They make a fantastic rod.

WAR
Where can you look at those rods...sound interesting.

·
Registered
123 Posts
They are going to be floating around at the Boat and Travel show. I will get an actualy booth for you. They will be there with a dealer or a couple. You can see them online at www.esoxfishingrods.com If you inquire about them. Tell Gary or Brent that I ( Brian James ) sent you. I don't work for them... no pro staff or anything. I just like Gary very much, and his product.

WAR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts