close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rods

Discussion in 'Indiana Bass Fishing' started by JL, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Has anyone tried Kistler rods? I fish 2 Loomis and 2 St. Croix rods...love the Loomis rods. Would like to hear some feedback about Kistler to know if they're any good or not.

2. Never tried one of those JL, however if you choose to buy one, I'd be happpy to barrow it for the season and let you know how I thought it did by Oct.
    What's a buddy for?

3. Thanks, partner. You're the best!

4. Keep the receipt, that way if my report is bad you can take it back.

5. Second Opinion!!!!!

Hey Coach, If you also want a second opinion, I'd try a 7' Lite Action Spinning Rod with an all cork handle, to see how good of a live bait riggin', back trollin' rod will work for you for Walleyes up North!!!

Save that reciept, too!!!!!

6. If you are going to look at a new rod, I suggest giving Indiana made Esox Rods a peek. They are made at a plant in Richmond, you can actually see it from I70. They make a fantastic rod.

WAR

7. Sorry James no luck here. I use all Bionic Rods (have around 12 rods). Let me know how they work, if you happen to pick up one

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Where can you look at those rods...sound interesting.

9. They are going to be floating around at the Boat and Travel show. I will get an actualy booth for you. They will be there with a dealer or a couple. You can see them online at www.esoxfishingrods.com If you inquire about them. Tell Gary or Brent that I ( Brian James ) sent you. I don't work for them... no pro staff or anything. I just like Gary very much, and his product.

WAR