close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Roland Martin..a prostitute?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by bigling97, Jan 12, 2007.

1. I think so. Did anyone else happen to see the piece of crap he has attached his name to lately. Its a spring loaded fishing pole for kids that shoots a buffalo ***** sized bobber about 30 ft. from shore. I think it is pathetic. Don't show your kids how to cast the right way.. No just give em' a nerf gun. Shame on him. Anyone else remember the world famous Helicopter lure? That was a real producer. I think I have caught more fish on buggers! I just think it is a shame to spend 39.99 plus shipping on something that is at best innaffective. If I had to put my name on it I think I would have some say-so in the production and configuration of the product instead of signing the checks to follow it's sale. Hopefully not too many parents will fall into the trap. My kids think it's garbage and they like the dollar store... alot. Maybe someday thats where a wharehouse of these non selling pieces of crap will end up. Alright I am taking my soapbox and signing off.

2. I once fed some pet store fish boogers....they really liked them.

3. PT Barnum said it best 100 years ago, "There's a sucker born every minute..."

I'll bet Ranger boats will give him back his sponsership now...:cheeky-sm

He could have at least came out advertising a George Foreman grill for bass....

4. I still like Dan Aykroyd's bass-o-matic :)

5. Like they say.................what people won't do for money !

6. Were they still at the pet store when you fed them ?? :dizzy:

7. Money talks, bulls*** walks or should I say makes a lot of money

8. Now thats Funny hahahahahahahaha :biggrin: :biggrin: