close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rumor has it....

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by jstalljon, May 10, 2007.

1. DEC is on the board...this morning...public ground...inquiring minds want to know! :16suspect

I'll let him tell the story...hope I didn't steal your thunder Derek, but I was too excited not to post something!;)

Congrats Brotha!

2. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Go DEC Go!!! :coolgleam

3. TEAM "DEC IS GONNA HAVE A SORE BACK" IS ON THE BOARD!?!??!?! :tdo12:

CONGRATS DEREK!!! i think we all knew it was just a matter of time before you got yours. :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

lets hear the story brother!!!

4. Very cool! :coolgleam

5. Rumors ... rumors ... you know how they are ...

I'd watch who you believe around here.:rolleyes:

6. I was going to let you guys sweat it out a while. But obviously I didn't even make in an hour.

Can we open the bar a day early. I really don't feel like working this afternoon. A beer or 12 sounds much better.:biggrin:

7. Bar yes
    wheres the pictures derek????? come on man!!!

8. I said sorry Derek....you should never tell me a good hunting story you want kept quiet. I'm like a woman when it comes to keeping a secret that has to do with a hunting story! :evil:

9. Another bird rumored to be down!

I got a phone call from a certain I.S. member this morning. If I were a betting man, I'd lay money down that we are going to see pictures of another fellow I.S. member with a long beard.:coolgleam

That's all I'm saying.:)

10. man alive
    when derek and stallion didn't have birds I didn't feel so bad for getting skunked

i'm gonna have to lay the smack down tomorrow!!!

come on STALLION!!!

I tell you what...hand on the bible you guys are some of the best friends I never hang out with haha. I get freakin stoked when one of you guys comes up with something big. Derek I flipped when you got a bird yesterday...i mean smiles from ear to ear. Same thing this morning...you guys are awesome

11. Hey Jones...they are out killing birds and we are stuck at work...where are the priorities???

12. its all my wife's fault
    she thinks i need to earn money...pay bills...buy diapers...what the heck is she thinking?!?!?!

13. I'm baaaaccccckkkkkkk...........;)

14. Man you are faster than I am.