close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sad News-

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by goggleye57, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Dave- One of my Michigan mushroom hunter buddies died of a heart attack last night. He had two previous bypass surgeries. Last time 8 years ago he had gangrene develop in his feet. But he still hunted mushrooms! He would take an oxycontin for pain and put on two big dose nitro patches and have at it in the big woods. I always teased him and told him if he had the big one out there I wouldn't haul his dead rear end back to the car we would just leave him to fertilize the mushrooms. :) He died in his bed at home. Here he is with the world's smallest mushroom
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry for your loss, Mark.

3. Sorry to hear goggle...prayers go out to you and his family.

4. Sorry to hear about your loss. Thats dedication, "an oxycontin for pain and put on two big dose nitro patches". He sounds like he was one heck of a character.

5. sorry to hear that my bud just got out yesterday from one makes you think .prayers go out to you and his family.

6. it's tough to lose a good friend or a loved one. sorry to hear.

7. sad news

Sorry to hear the loss and prayers go out to all. If its time to go.....that would be the best way. Take care

oldrookie

8. Mark, sorry to hear you lost your friend, and "shrooming buddy"! Our thougts and prayers go out to his family (and friends)

9. goggleye our prayers are with you. A good friend is always there no matter what. Prayers for you and his family.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Mark, that's tough news...hard to lose a friend.