close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Salamonie

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Anybody going after Crappie in Salamonie? what with the lack of Ice I was thinking of taking a trio down to see if we could find some Specs!

2. I'll bet you could... I might see you at the damn, oops dam. Been thinkin' about my waders and a yellow twister just to see if any walleye made a break upstream.

3. ahh yes, the spillway... Spent many a friday and saturday nights there in my youth!!!

4. Hey would there be someone out there that would like to have a tag-a-long sometime walleye fishing? I would like to learn about walleye fishing besides Lake Erie on a rented boat. Would like to find a few lakes in Northeastern Indiana to catch walleyes.

5. The 'Eyes Have It!!!!

Maybe you, Scott, and I could go sometime up here 410. Is that a 10-4??

6. 410, Would be glad next time we head to Salamonie to hook up with you. I checked your profile, but it didn't indicate where you are... If you get a moment why not fill it out would help us know if you're in the vicinity of our excursions...

7. Hey Dean that sounds like a good idea. Have try to fish for eyes, but did not know what I was doing.

8. Hi Steelhead
    I live in Larwill, In., love to fish for anything and hunt for most things. I will stay in touch with you.