Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this happens to anyone else of my era, but last night I woke up in a sweaty fit. He came back again to scare the bageebees out of me. I dreamed I was walking through this old house on my hunting ground and saw a coffin in the corner. About that time the lid started creeking and there he was......Sammy freakin Terry!!!! I thought this guy would never leave my head when I was a kid. I mean I could watch all those great horror movies, but when that guy came on I was behind the couch with my cap guns drawn. LEAVE ME ALONE SAMMY!!!!!!! Now I need real therapy....that laugh will haunt me forever. I know some of you remember this channel 4 freak. Im thinking about starting a support group because of this guy!. Thank god im married and my wife was laying there to keep me safe from him. I would have hated to have to drive to WalMart and shop until daylight. Dang you Sammy, Dang you to heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:help::hide:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I remember Sammy all to well...I was scared to death of him too! When he'd come on I'd curl up in a ball next to my Dad. Now that I think of it why did my Dad let me watch him??? Head games and haunted forever. :yikes:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
HE has a web SITE is a cool 1. Rember Dick The Brusier. O I forgot how about COWBOY BOB and his dog forgot name.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
...Cowboy Bob and Sourdough the Singin' Biscuit. Dick the Bruiser...don't forget about the "World's Most Scientific Wrestler" Wilbur Snider.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Nope...How 'bout Popeye and Janie?

·
Registered
305 Posts
That guy was scary. But what was more scary was hearing my aunt talk about the bulge in Cowboy Bobs pants...YUCK..."Full Body Shiver"

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I think Cowboy Bob and Janie were "hooking up" between episodes of Popeye. :yikes:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Cowboy Bob

Cowboy Bob took me swimming in my Grandparents pond when I was a kid. He lived near them in Union Township, Johnson County and used to come by and fish and swim. He is the nicest guy, really just a good old boy like us.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Wow, that was a memory I could have went without... Sammy-Terry and the Creature Feature... Sheesh!

I also liked "Big Buffalo" after school... man I feel old!:dizzy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts