close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Santa Monica

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Apr 3, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Checking in from vacation: Santa Monica, Calf. ...interesting. Lots of homeless people...yesterday, went up to Santa Barbara to the wine tasting areas...I ended up being the designated driver.

Took a different route back...Route 154, as pretty a drive as I've been on. Lots of hills, valleys, horse ranches.

2. Enjoy your vacation Cary! We'll hold down the Fort here...just the usual Indiana stuff...rain, lightning, warm, cold, tornado's.

treehugger

3. Hope your haveing a good time out in Cali. and dont let it slide off in the ocean while your out there.

4. Nice place...to visit. You can run out of money faster than I can tell a fib about a fish that I caught. Enjoy the nice weather. Stop playing with your computer and go relax!

5. Hey, when you get back we want a rundown of the wine tastings if you can? I am headed to Sonoma in the fall we think. Have a great time.

6. Better yet bring us back some Syrah. :bouncy:

7. I'd prefer a nice CabSauv... I can see it now - wine tasting and fish fry!

8. Enjoy your visit and have a safe trip back.

9. You better hurry back...

Cary, while you've been gone, I think James has been catching all of your fish.

10. :evilsmile Have fun out there, Cary, and don't feel like you have to hurry back.

11. I Just Got Back From Ca Myself. Spent A Week In La And Palm Springs. Nice Place To Visit...., I Found Out How The Other Half Lives, Too Many People With Too Much Money Running Around In Those Areas. I Could Not Live There, No Place To Hunt, Nothing To Hunt. It`s Good To Be Back In Indiana.

12. AMEN BRICH60! Of course, on that enormous teacher's salary, Cary may be thinking about retiring out there...:biggrin: Well then again, with all that tenure that he has accumulated as he has been teaching since before I graduated HS....:hide:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2006
  13. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I've already caught that fish...keep throwing it back. I told you guys, Lake George has 4 bass...that's why I'm into catch and release.

David, you're right. With my big salary, I could live out here....for two months. Spent $55 for a steak last night...the special. Glad I didn't see the price before I ate. Would have ruined my appetite

Went into Hollywood yesterday. Stood on a corner waiting to be "discovered." Obviously, these people have no taste.

Saw the La Brea Tar Pits and the Los Angles museum of art. Neat.

Today, the Getty museum....a little culture never hurt anyone.

14. Cary, ummmm I just won an ebay auction in Encino, would you mind stopping by and bringing it home for me????:chillin:

Just kidding Hope you're having a great time....