close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Say it ain't so Willie!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Sep 18, 2006.

1. I didn't think Willie did drugs anymore?lol

2. I didn't know Willie ever took drugs of any sort??? :coco:

3. 1.5 pounds of dope....damn Willie...how do those old lungs take it man? I guess I didn't realize that 'mushrooms were "narcotics". Hey, morchella or goggle, can you identify what the trippin' 'shrooms are??

:dizzy: Zoom a zoom zoom and a 'shroom 'shroom!!!!!!!!!

4. They should leave Willie alone :mad: :mad: . Everybody knows he smokes pot, he openly admitted to it on tv, so has Montel. They act like it is such a terrible drug like crack heroine or meth. i'm not saying that it is ok for ya'll young uns to smoke,besides the medicial purposes thats another story, heck half the people i know smoke and oddly enough i have never tried it :coco: :coco: :biggrin: :biggrin: and don't intend to. I'm just sayin they should just leave that old fart alone. :cheeky-sm

5. "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again".

6. all i ever heard them called were cybil simon mushrooms.

7. I had to laugh the other day when this story first broke, they played "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again," by Toby Keith, on the Bob and Tom show.

I say who cares, let the ole hack take a hit if he isn't driving!

8. I don't know what the big deal is about this....geeez, he only had 1.5 pounds of smoke...split up between all his smokin' buddies that hardly leaves much for each of them...as much as he's smoked in his day he probably was pushin' it just to get a buzz. :cwm27: Probably busted 'em at the 7-Eleven loadin' up on munchies!

9. It not like this was a hard case to uncover... Why not focus on the bad criminals in society leave the man alone... he smokes, he admits it, and when he told someone on live TV why wasnt someone there searching his stuff right off the bat. sounds like a rookie cop stumbled on something that might get his name noticed somewhere. GO find the meth heads and those dealers and leave the petty criminals alone. Just my opinion

10. take a trip and never leave the farm.

11. ????

No wonder they are having problems securing the mexican border! They are out chasing 72 year old junkies!

oldrookie

12. My eyes

Knock me down. I never ever thought I would see that song title on the internet. May Tom T rest in peace. And someone keep the fat ones away from Willie.

13. I DON`T REALLY CARE WHAT WILLIE DOES TO HIMSELF, I JUST HOPE THAT THE DRIVER OF THE BUS WAS NOT ON THE SAME TRIP. THATS WHERE I WILL DRAW THE LINE.