close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scent Killer

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by mason34, Jul 22, 2007.

1. does anyone know if this stuff goes bad I know it has an exp. date but can it really go bad.. I bought a bunch on clearence coulple of years ago but I noticed today that it has the exp date????

2. Mason, if you do this again in the future, keep it in the refridgerator if it's practical. I guess spray some in your hand and check the integrity of it.

3. I'd look at it this way, Mason. A new bottle would cost a couple dollars. I missed buck becouse you were winded tends to haunt a guy for a long, long time. Don't skimp the little stuff. (this coming from a guy who's pretty cheap too)

4. Its baking soda, soap, and water all mixed together. The soap is to allow it to stick to clothing and not evaporate. The baking soda is to stop the smell (supposedly). I dont think it can go bad. Just my .02 cents.

Hunt the wind patterns and not the spray stuff.

5. MASON, I`VE FOUND MYSELF IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU, USING LAST SEASONS LEFTOVERS. IN MY EXPERIENCE IT WORKED THE SAME, THE EXPIRATION MAY JUST BE A MARKETING GIMMICK TO GET YOU TO BUY MORE......