close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Search Party Needed !!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by sam, Dec 1, 2006.

1. MISSING: Tony Jarret 6 foot 2 inch'es 180 pounds 54 years old. Last seen at University of Indianapolis and was going fishing at the river. He was wearing a blue stocking cap, red plaid shirt, blue jean jacket with a blue collar, blue jeans and black tennis shoes. This person had said he was going fishing on Tuesday at 11:30 am and has not been seen since. He was walking and could be anywhere along the river in the Indianapolis area. Anyone who has seen this person please contact Detective Price IPD at 317-327-6613. Lets find this guy everyone !! Westside Bait & Tackle is organizing a search party. You can contact them at: 317-636-6236

2. My prayers are with him and his family. Hopefully he is O.K. but it doesn't seem like it if nobody has seen him since Tuesday.

3. Hello everyone,
    First of all I would like to thank the Hoosier Carpers for their support in last weeks search for a missing fisherman "Tony Jarret". It did mean a lot to his wife. She deeply appreciated everything that was done. I am calling upon you to come together one more time before the hard winter sets in. I am organizing a second search for Sunday Dec. 10 th. We will meet at the Westside Bait and Tackle at 7:00 am, and try to be on the River by 8:00. The earlier search was hampered by High water. I would like to try some of the same areas after the water recedes. It will be extremely muddy so wear boots. There is a lot of brush and debris so wear clothing that will go through the brush. Bring two way radios if you have them. There will be donuts in the morning, and a lunch served at noon after the search. Let's come together as fisherman, and help this family in their time of need. Tony set out to go fishing on Tuesday Nov. 30th to go fishing, and never returned. He was on foot. Thank You for your support. Jim Donlan Westside Bait and Tackle

4. Just read on another web site that the guy is alive and well. No other details were available.