Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ya, never pictures of his "non-booners", nary a spike, and the righteous quest for the almighty BOONER.......And somebody accused him of shooting his profile picture turkey off the roost....AND I have always contended he was vaccinated with a Victrola needle as my Uncle always said of the chatty types...Not bashing, just a comment...

·
Registered
800 Posts
You DO realize who started this thread right?
You can read correct?
You do realize he not only slammed the moderators but guys who gun hunt too right?
If you slam me for no reason at all I’m going to take offense to it.
Telling me I’m the reason he didnt kill a booner because I scared them all away....also that I will nilly will fire a million shots at deer.....
Also us guys who killed 130-140 150” deer....our deer are small...really??? Coming from a person who has not killed anything bigger than 120” and telling us our 140” deer are small.
You piss on me and your going to get the bull.
Can you possibly understand where not only me but there is others that agree with me.
I ONLY see one person that is sympathetic to him.....you.
Wonder why that is?
I’ve read your past posts and see you must be buddies.
Just saying.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You DO realize who started this thread right?
You can read correct?
You do realize he not only slammed the moderators but guys who gun hunt too right?
If you slam me for no reason at all I'm going to take offense to it.
Telling me I'm the reason he didnt kill a booner because I scared them all away....also that I will nilly will fire a million shots at deer.....
Also us guys who killed 130-140 150" deer....our deer are small...really??? Coming from a person who has not killed anything bigger than 120" and telling us our 140" deer are small.
You piss on me and your going to get the bull.
Can you possibly understand where not only me but there is others that agree with me.
I ONLY see one person that is sympathetic to him.....you.
Wonder why that is?
I've read your past posts and see you must be buddies.
Just saying.
Im not slaming you he's just a kid so you should be more of a grown up

41 - 60 of 69 Posts