Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys are having a heck of a season! I think I might be the only one who hasn't checked anything in yet. With Noble's buck he checked in today i think we are in the lead! I just wanted you to know that I'll definitely be adding the two does when we get started back up again. I have been hunting hard for a couple nice bucks. Me and the smoke pole are going to be sitting over a standing bean field and 3-4 acres of standing corn as well. The two does shouldn't be a problem...i'm feening for some summer sausage lol. We'll see on the buck. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season if you still have any hunting left to do.

Bob

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys got us 5 points. I shot a doe yesterday afternoon. I shot her just before legal shooting hours ended. I knew the snow storm was coming so I decided not to wait and get right after her. Well I was following good blood and so I knew I hit her pretty good. By the time I got to her it was dark and she was down in a gulley. Got close enough to see her with my headlight and she got up and took off! I was like ****!!! Listened for a second and could tell she didnt run very far. Got outta the woods and got some help and more candlepower and by the time we got back after her it was already close to 9 and snowing hard. She only went about 50 yards from where I first saw her but it was a huge sigh of relief to find her and beat the snow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.