close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seperation Saturday!!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by rico, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Today is the day for a lot of us pigskin fans. I will know in a few hours whether my Vols are for real. But I cant wait for the big show down in South Bend!

2. Hail to the Victors!!!

Hey rico, in a few hours I'll know if Michigan is for real or not. It's time to put up or shut up. GO BLUE!!!

3. Well...I think you got your answer loud and clear!

4. Wolverines

Michigan must have sneeked into the ND locker room and touched the "play like champions" sign. ND played like a bunch of Sallies. Big 10, represent.

5. Not only did Notre Dame lose the game. I think Brady Quinn lost the Heisman as well. Well college football season is over for me. It was fun while it lasted. When does the hoops season begin?:(

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ohio State is the greatest football team in the history of the world.

7. :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :hide:

8. You can claim that, but the University of Michigan has the highest winning percentage of any team in college football history.

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

James, as soon as Ohio State gets beaten, I'll jump on someone else's bandwagon.

10. There were a lot of happy Blue fans in MI last night, we had to cover our IN license plate on the car for safety.

11. Go Blue!

Michigan played a great game yesterday. Quinn for heisman? I don't see that after the game yesterday. I could hear the Michigan fans yelling"overrated" from my house a half hour away!hehe:biggrin: GO BLUE!

Rico- You giving up college football already? I thought the vols were going to win last night. It's too early to give up already.:tongue:

12. We still got a shot....but geez cant run the ball at all....gotta do that to win in the SEC...I will let you Michigan fans hoot and hollar for awhile...By the way it looks as though the Big Ten might be stacked...oh and for you Boiler fans....Miami(Oh) got beat at home y-day....so much for them being "that good". We shall see how it shakes out! Rico out and still in mourning!!!!!!!!!!:(