close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Short Time

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Jun 8, 2006.

1. I attended 2 funeral visitations yesterday. One was for a man that was 78 years old, another for a man that was 44 years old. We never know when it's going to happen us...we just know it will someday. At the visitation for the 78 year old man (a local teacher, coach, city mayor) they had many pictures flashing up on a screen of him and his family, of when he was a teacher, a coach, and politician. At the visitation for the 44 year old man they had many pictures flashing up on a screen of him and his family and many of him fishing, holding stringers of fish, and of his large mushroom finds. No matter the age when we die, for those left behind it is too soon. Whatever it is you do, do it with as much energy and life as you can...from attending both of the visitations yesterday I saw that both men, although from 2 totally different backgrounds, truly enjoyed their families and the things they had a passion about...each of us only have a short time here...live each day as if it is the last.

2. Sad But Oh So True,give Of Your Time To Your Freinds And Family Its Worth So Much More Than Any Amount Of Money You Can Make Working All The Time, Thanks For The Reminder,

3. Because it just may be.....

I'll have to admit, I'm guilty...I worry all the time about not having this, and not having that, but the truth is I'm very blessed to have a great family and tons of friends...
    Well, I've got my family anyways!!!!!!:bonk:

It's easy to get caught up in all the crap that this world is all about, when what we should really focus on is the next one. Enjoy yourselves out there men. One day we'll hopefully all get to hunt in the coolest place of all.......with those who have past before us.