close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Show off your BOW......

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hunter Hollis, Feb 27, 2007.

1. That bow and gun cabinet looks just like the ones that Bocephus posted a while back. Hmmmmm.

2. Nothing fancy.

[​IMG]

Martin Cougar Speed Flite. Off getting cleaned up, kitted out and tuned right now.

(I'm looking for a Full Auto belt-feed kit for it though... anyone know where I can get one? :tongue: )

3. I don't have a picture of just my bow. So this will have to do. My bow and what it does.:coolgleam

Switchback XT
    QAD Ultra rest
    Sword custom sight
    Goldtip 7595's
    Slick Trick 100 gr. magnum broadheads

A deadly combo.:biggrin:

[​IMG]

Works on bears too.:evil:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2007
  4. There seems to be a trend with equipment pics.....equipment + DEC = pic.

Nice pics DEC. Did you have to do any modifying to get that bear?

5. [​IMG]
    Nothing special

PSE ThunderFlite Express

6. Oh good. Someone else has a wheelie. I could never get used to cams...

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have plenty of others but i dont have pics of them just yet. Maybe someday they will get the same treatment as this one has. Ah she has a good life doesnt she....

8. I like pictures with dead stuff.:coolgleam

No modification needed. In all honesty, from my one time experience which is not much, bears are wimps.

We shot 6 bears, 5 compound 1 recurve, all whitetail set ups. All died within 50 yards or less of being shot. Really wasn't too tough.

9. What I'm gonna do is, put these three razor blades on the end of a stick, I am going to pass them through your vital organs, and while those razors shread your inn'erds, I want you to run, and see how fast you can bleed out...

Sounds like a plan to me...

10. Less painful than taking a slug or bullet to the shoulder ... or so they claim.

11. I'm all for testing your theory on an ARF... know any willing to "take one for the cause"? :evilsmile

12. This is my newest rig ( thanks to trdtnlbwhntr). Greatree T/D Recurve Walnut and Maple riser 55# @ 28 inches. One of many more to come;)

[​IMG]

13. HECK YA.... looking good. Now get to work painting that house so we can go to a shoot and maybe stop in at 3Rivers. So back to work.