close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shroomin

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by SureShot2010, May 14, 2006.

1. I think that Mushrooms are almost done. My dad went out yesterday after the rain and only found 2!!! This weather is Crazy:coco: :coco: :coco: :coco:

2. Woohoo!

Not so fast, young man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Wow !!!

That's what we're talkin' bout!

Your Da Man James !!!

That is one SWEET lookin' beer buddy !!! pretty nice mushrooms too, they get that big watering them with Bud?? One of the best beers I've seen for a while now. What was the "born on date" ?? Can I have some??

4. Oh, baby! They're real fresh! March 15, 2006 is when the born-on date was.

5. I've never been one to want to weasle my way onto anyones hunting ground...but just where do these beers grow???

6. Shrooms and Beer...a deadly combination!!

That's funny right there; I don't care who you are...that's funny right there.

7. My gosh James...I never really did believe in the Land of Oz...but I do now and you are living in it!!! Awesome 'roons!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2006
  8. What is a roon? All I see in the picture are some mushrooMs and a Budweiser....

9. Sometimes beer make things look a little larger than they are, I don't drink so James those are some D _ _ _ big shrooms.

10. DUMB (?) Big Shrooms? Tucker, is this what you meant?

Here is a pic of the bunch I found a couple weeks back. I've been meaning to get you guys this pic. but just now downloaded them off of my camera. Nice grays, especially!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2006
  11. Hey Dean if me a call I sure could have a few of those fryed with some bluegills. WOW