Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
anyone else out picking? i found small chickens starting and oysters have been popping a while now.
Not out yet, time in the woods since morel season hasn't happened. Hoping the next few weeks I can change that. My goal this year is to find some hens. got a couple of spots i think might be good, just need time. Good luck.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lots of shroom talk on morels.com. Indiana site has a lot of summer and fall shroomers come join us. Good Luck Shroomin
It's odd this site has so little traffic and the Michigan site has so much. Doesn't matter what the topic, you ask / post something and with in moments folks are joining the conversation.
Says the Indiana site has 8500 members, Michigan 84000 members, Never know, might pick up in the future.
My buddy enjoyed the Eastern Cauliflower mushroom he found last week. I'll be near Scottsburg down south helping the inlaws with some work on the farm, plus some fishing and a hike through the woods.

Then, Aug 19th the 41st annual Squirrelfest in the suburbs of beautiful Bainbridge In. One of the guys was setting out trail cams yesterday and found some chants out there. Two years ago found a huge Combtooth Coral Mushroom, but left it. Last year it was smaller, and past prime when I got there.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure how that helps me. i see it but cant click it or anything.

searched again and all i seen was the same. no "morels.com" come up accept on FB.

how about a home page link

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i split when they started censoring speech. i did the same with most of the hunting fishing sites that do the same crap. censoring speech isnt American.

picked some chants Sunday. found several oyster clutches starting. ill go hit those in a couple days.😊 also found an orange coral shroom of some kind starting. this mite be a record year for fungus guys! but get while gettings good fellas!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i split when they started censoring speech. i did the same with most of the hunting fishing sites that do the same crap. censoring speech isnt American.

picked some chants Sunday. found several oyster clutches starting. ill go hit those in a couple days.😊 also found an orange coral shroom of some kind starting. this mite be a record year for fungus guys! but get while gettings good fellas!
@PRED want part of the state are you from

1 - 15 of 15 Posts