close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

sick and tired

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by oldbuckkiller, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

well all i'm sick a tired of the way you all treat me i know what happened a few months ago because rico told me but i've been on here for a year. I know one thing you guys don't know that i'm just a kid compared to most of you i'm 23 and i don't worship antlers i just think we should have the second buck option. further more i've posted more topics in the last few weeks than when i first registered so lay off i'm not that other idiot nor have i ever been.

2. OBK im only 24 so dont play that kid card with me.... to be honest ive tried to be nice and to shrug the "doesnt make sense to anyone" off. Ive tried to give you decent advice, but you continually make everyone go " What the f#@k is he talking about?" Believe in what you believe in but you cant convince someone else into believing the same thing when you dont make an intelligent point about it. In order to convince people you have to be flawless, you have to know your stuff, you have to be on top of the game and consider what everyone else believes. Its that simple. OBK I dont believe half the stuff you say because you cant say it intelligently. When you say something nine out of ten times it doesnt make sense. Im sorry but I'm done shrugging things off. I cant stand to see someone pull some horse crap card and try to make it a crutch to lean on. I dont care how old you are. Make sense and do it intelligently and people will listen to what you have to say.

3. Silence is golden, sometimes the best way to learn is to not ask,but go through old posts and read up on ALL the old threads. Weather you think you are right or think you are wrong........you probally are!!!!

4. I've got you all beat. I am 56 years of age and I am seeing a lot of "petty bickering" going on here, as of lately.

5. From another 24 year old, well said!!

6. We aint gonna have to hug it out again are we? Cause half you guys smell like last years skunk scent. :cheeky-sm

7. I guess I'm probably as guilty as anyone of being somewhat harsh towards you, OBK...you have my apologies. I'll try not to post anything on your threads in the future.

8. Obk............

"Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you as a fool, than open it and remove all doubt".

When I was 23 I knew it all also. I could skin a buck and run a trot line.......

I also knew the difference between a mule deer rack and a whitetail....

9. obk...Rowdy asked about you being Bo on a thread. A lot of guys here on this site resent him. But that being said, that really isn't a high percentage of what some of these guys are telling you. I am not a hunter and I will admit it. If I told these guys here I was taking it up and needed some advice, they would oblige me. They would answer my questions with the utmost sincerity and honesty. Opinions are opinions, but techniques are techniques. If you are new to hunting tell them so. My guess is you are. Or you wouldnt have asked how many deer you can get. The county to county thing. Trust me, the fellas on here will help you with your questions anyway they can. Try not to take it so personal...it is just sometimes with your wording that leaves everybody puzzled. I am sure this site exist to express yourself , swap ideas, talk some theories, and have a little fun. We are all here for the same thing....talking about the things we have in common......hunting and fishing!

10. Well said, Rico.

11. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

sorry to everyone, for me being an idiot. i guess i'm stupid for being hopelessly human. and yes thats kansas

12. don't worry opinions and buttholes EVERYONE has them we all put our britches on one leg at a time
    do your own thang man

13. Nobody said that. You are growing on us. Just keep plugging away! You WILL get it down!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.