Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

Smart old man

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Rowdy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A lawyer from New York was on vacation hunting ducks in southern Indiana. After a while a group of mallards flew over and the lawyer took aim shot one. The duck landed on the other side of a fence on another farmers property. The lawyer went to the fence and started to climb over to get his duck where he was met by the farmer. The farmer asked what he was doing and the laywer said he was going to get his duck. The old farmer said "You are not coming on my property....sorry" The lawyer looked real smug at him and said "Im one of the best trial lawyers in New York....if you dont let me get my duck i'll sue you for everything you have and im sure i'll win" The old farmer just looked at him and said "Here in Indiana we dont sue one another, we have the three kick rule" The lawyer looked at him and asked what the three kick rule was. The old farmer said "When we have a disagreement we take turns kicking each other three times, whoever gives up first loses, since this is my property i'll go first" The lawyer looked at the old man that weighed about 120 lbs wet and said "ok old man, lets do this" The old man got down off his old tractor, walked up to the lawyer and planted his size 9 steel toed boot right in the lawyers groin, the lawyer hit the ground. The next kick was in the lawyers stomach, this completely knocked all the air out of him. While gasping for air the last kick was right in the mouth. The lawyer thought to himself im going to kill this old man, im 30 years younger than him.....he doesnt have a chance. The lawyer pulled himself up and was very eager to start kicking when the old man started climbing up onto his tractor. " Hey...where do you think you are going old man...its my turn to kick you!!" With a half grin the old farmer looked at the battered lawyer and said "Naw....I give up, take your duck"

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.