close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Snorkeling in Indiana

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by indylandon, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

I believe you could put his frank and beans in a thimble, that looks damn cold.

2. I've never been THAT drunk before!

3. I think I have, but I can't remember.

4. yeah, no kiddin'..I think this could more aptly be titled "Drinking in the Wintertime in Indiana".

I do like that "skin" diving suit though. Any idea where he picked that up at?

5. WAY back when (couple weekends ago) was out in the hot tub wiff only swimsuit on and was TRIPLE DOG DARED to do a belly slide down the little hill in the back yard on the snow....DOG GONE SCOTCH MADE ME DO IT!

Fuzzy

6. Couldn't of said it better mysef Jack.

7. SNOW SUCKS!!! PERIOD! Northern Indiana SUCKS!
    jstalljon, when ya need help with that kegerator? DEC and I are gonna come raid it.....right DEC???
    Fuzzy

8. you guys outta raid it saturday right around 4 pm, then i'll assist with the raiding...in moderation of course

9. Just ran her dry last night....new one will be here Wednesday.

It will be tapped and fresh for you boys Saturday... :)

10. Momma and I go out in the hot tub after the kids go to bed in the buff...well, stupidity prevailed and we now have a naked snow angel just off to the side of the hot tub...damn that was cold!:dizzy:

11. Hey Hollis.....Bocephus used to have an avatar just like that one of yours. Do you know him???