close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Snow Report..

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Looks like 2 inches of fresh snow last night - still snowing now in Southeast Lagrange county. 9 am out the front door

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007

2. It snowed all night and all day here so far, but it's such a small, fine, dry flake, don't think it will add up to much other than making the roads slick.

3. Inch and change on the ground right now, but it is coming down FAST right now...winds are gonna drift this light stuff...

4. 5-6" here , came in off the lake last night

[​IMG]

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

There's some irony here....my wife and I moved to a villa, pay a monthly fee for lawn care, snow removal, etc......

Just got done shoveling my driveway and walk.....smart of me to keep the snow shovel.....about 3" north.

If the wind keeps blowing, I'm sure a lot of high schools will be delayed tomorrow.....

Come on, wind.

Kate the pup experiencing her first snowfall:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2007
  6. Light Snow............Lots of wind............My bet is the lake will be totally frozen by next weekend. Time to get the Pike/Bass Tip-Ups ready........action will be HOT!! :coolgleam

[​IMG]

7. snows falling, wind is blowing, get off work at 4:00, and yotes are calling

8. That's the funniest-looking tip-up I've ever seen...you've got a run, Cary!

9. Flag Up!!!!

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

New GPS system....always able to track her.