close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Snow Report..

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Let hear what you got!!! and maybe a Few pics. along the way....They say you guys up NORTH are in for a GOOD one....

2. Not much new snow yet- most of the schools are closed

3. got about 5in maybe a little more.....just heard on the radio that the winter storm has been updated to blizzard conditions in some areas..also that we would have up tp 40 mph wind today...

4. Correction....ALL but one school up here are closed. Guess whose school that is...

5. We got about an inch of sludge down here....raining now, supposed to turn back into wintery mix in an hour or so.

6. Death on a stick out there! Took me an hour to go 10 miles and turn around to head back for home. I've closed shop for today. Inches of snow isn't the problem, it's the drifts and wind.

7. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Just got in to work, 4 inches of snow, out in the open have 2 ft drifts aready.

8. About 2 inches of snow and ice in Montezuma this morning at 6:00 am when I went to work!

9. We have received no snowfall todate here in Evansville. ~0"~

10. Snow last night and pouring down rain right now. All my trees are covered with ice.

11. rained all night and still raining.

12. Visibility 1/4 mile and less..............Wind Driven Snow........can't see across my little lake..........and we are just at the beginning of a very long day of this it appears on the radar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Anyone crazy enough to try fishing in this junk?

14. Ice storm here south of indy after a some snow last night. Has my 2-way satellite internet down (not trying to get on the roof). Closed the office. Fun to watch some of the "on the scene" reporters in the ice storm, they look like they got a dob of cow pie in their mouth, all puckered. Hilarious.