close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some of you Indy guys

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by JL, Mar 6, 2007.

1. I'll be on the north side of Indy tomorrow and tomorrow night. Anyone want to meet up for a drink?

2. James, I live in Carmel.... I'll have to see how it shakes out but I'd enjoy a cold beer....

3. James, I'm at the half way point just incase you get thirsty before you get to Indy. You can stop for another before you get back home...hate to see you driving parched.

4. OK...I'm leaving around five o'clock in the morning...should put me at your place around six or so. Too early? :lol:

5. where are you gonna be sounds good

6. The Sheraton at Keystone Crossing I believe.

7. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I work just a few blocks away, lets meet up somewhere. Just to let you know, across the parking lot is the "fashion mall" it has some of the best eye candy in the state! in case you get bored..lol

8. I'll give you a call on your cell. Not sure what time or where yet.

9. So, Qauil, what you're saying is that you live in a "Half Way House"??

10. JL.....I office 10 minutes from there. Let me know your plans.

11. Just a tad.:)

12. Something like that, half the house is mine, the other half still belongs to the bank.

13. I'm clear on the other side of town (think Club Rio) but could be enticed out for a couple of hours. Time and place please?

Jack

14. Not totally sure what time yet, Jack. I've been told we're going to Champs, and it should be around six or seven, but again, it all depends. You could PM me your phone number, and I could let you know tomorrow...