close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Something new to try

Discussion in 'Indiana Bass Fishing' started by ccavacini, Feb 6, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

2. That's funny, because I read this article right before I saw your post and was going to start a new thread about it.

3. Titanium dioxide is almost universally the white pigment in house paint! Its also used as a whitener in cheap clam chowder.:corkysm55

4. 4-3-2-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to work at Krafts in K-Ville Goggle, and they called titanium dioxide...Rocket Fuel. That stuff is bad news man!!!! It's in most of the generic marshmallows too.

5. I worked there 4 summers to get through Purdue. I was on the pay for it yourself plan. My son works there now on Friday night clean up to help pay for gas to get to IPFW

6. Gee, what ever happened to just fishing with a chunk of hotdog?

7. Think I'll Pass, the stuff will be at Big-Lots for $.99 a bottle by June....

Perhaps if they were offering free samples????:fish:

8. Right beside the banjo lures?:)

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Which are right next to the Flying Lures.

10. Which are next to the Helicopter lures.

11. Anybody want to buy my Flying Lures???...the only thing they caught was my sister when she bought them for me.

12. Flying Jerk Leap...No, not an olympic sport in Jamaica...MON!!!!

Maybe you could take those worthless lures to the top of a tall building with you RAndy...A flying leap...if you will!!!!! I thank you!!!

And those flying lures are next to the Jimmy Houston spinner baits. Enough said I think.

13. those are funny!!

i had forgot about alot of those untill you all brought them up. i bet those celebrities that endorsed them never used them in the bassmaster classic. i think i remember them all saying "why they all should be illegal". what a joke.