Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Titanium dioxide is almost universally the white pigment in house paint! Its also used as a whitener in cheap clam chowder.:corkysm55

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
4-3-2-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to work at Krafts in K-Ville Goggle, and they called titanium dioxide...Rocket Fuel. That stuff is bad news man!!!! It's in most of the generic marshmallows too.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
I worked there 4 summers to get through Purdue. I was on the pay for it yourself plan. My son works there now on Friday night clean up to help pay for gas to get to IPFW

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Think I'll Pass, the stuff will be at Big-Lots for $.99 a bottle by June....

Perhaps if they were offering free samples????:fish:

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Hoosier_Steelheader said:
Think I'll Pass, the stuff will be at Big-Lots for $.99 a bottle by June....

Perhaps if they were offering free samples????:fish:
Right beside the banjo lures?:)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
ccavacini said:
Which are right next to the Flying Lures.
Anybody want to buy my Flying Lures???...the only thing they caught was my sister when she bought them for me.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Flying Jerk Leap...No, not an olympic sport in Jamaica...MON!!!!

Maybe you could take those worthless lures to the top of a tall building with you RAndy...A flying leap...if you will!!!!! I thank you!!!

And those flying lures are next to the Jimmy Houston spinner baits. Enough said I think.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
those are funny!!

i had forgot about alot of those untill you all brought them up. i bet those celebrities that endorsed them never used them in the bassmaster classic. i think i remember them all saying "why they all should be illegal". what a joke.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts