close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sounds

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by pigeonflier, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Its coming... Can you hear them yet?????

2. Am I the only one who keeps hearing geese everywhere I go

3. reddy 4 fowl

I'm seeing them in straw fields, and getting very e-x-c-i-t-e-d-!!!

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Geese, I hear them everywhere....but my favorite sound is still the squeek of the Woodies

5. the woodies do have a peaceful sound, music to my ears

6. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: This is me thinking about them

7. Its getting closer :bonk: :corkysm55 :bonk:

8. I watched 3 flocks of about 90-100 birds going into a wheat field this morning. Going to try to get permission.

9. Where in the heck is the dividing line between the northern and southern area? Emailed the dnr's and those people never bothered to awnser. Yup they are really helping out the sportsman and earning their money.

10. the dividing lines are shown on a map in the waterfowl season dates flyer; i haven't seen any flyers out yet, but they should be soon in sporting goods sections and tackle shops

11. opener

is you reddy 2 hunt, boys??:yikes:

12. GET DOWN AND COVER UP Gonna need some cough medicine tomorrow evening:redface:

13. Just took my nyquil for tonight. Its on in the morning. Have the trailer loaded with 11 dozen decoys. Hope I have some good pics for tomorrow to post. Goos Luck to all that are going.

14. hope you guys did better than i did this morning. I only shot one. It was a young bird that swam in to my decoys. I didnt want to shoot it but it sat in the spread for about an hour. I hate arkansas-in birds but at least i didnt get skunked.