close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sportsmans Warehouse in Lafayette, IN this weekend 5/5/07

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by alhersch, May 4, 2007.

1. Hey guys, sorry for the late notice I didn't think to post this untill today. My dad and his friends are doing a dutch oven cookin show thing at the Sportmans Warehouse this weekend on 5/5/07. They'll be some gooooood food cooking!!!! I'm not sure of the times I believe it's in the forenoon and for lunch. I will be there as well, not sure if i'll be helping or shopping. ;) Probably a lil bit of both. LOL

Feel free to come on over and check it out. Im not to sure on the directions. Im pretty sure I can get there myself but to guide someone else, i'm not too sure... I know its on SR.26 a mile or two maybe west of Interstate 65.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Later,

Al

I'm not advertising for anybody, just though if somebody needs an excuse to spend money or check out the sportsmans warehouse store. Or is interested in dutch oven cooking, here ya go!

2. I think I'll be dropping by to see what's cooking. Maybe I'll run into you.

3. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Take i65 to st rd 26, go west about 1 mile until you reach "creasy ln" go south 2 blocks, it will be on you right.

4. Had a fun time and lot's of good food!!! Shoulda been there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Later,

Al

5. I was. Yum, Yum, Yum! Picked up a few tips from some very knowlegable cooks.
    Never heard of the Lone Star Dutch Oven Society, though.