close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spot Tails Jigs

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ccavacini, Jan 16, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Was looking at the Indiana Walleye site...they have an ad for Spot Tail jigs...nice looking but not cheap....thinking about getting some for Canada...anyone use them?

2. Spot tail jigs.

Cary, I got some from Randy Gaines last spring but didn't get to use them at my Uncle's Cabin. These jigs are expensive because they are made with top notch materials. Incidentally, Randy is a half-brother of Cody Leed. I did an article on Cody's buck from a couple seasons back (that he shot outside of Plymouth). If you want,I could mail you a few. Randy is a professional walleye angler. These jigs are very nice...very high quality. Let me know what you think about the above offer. :fish:

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Thanks, but I talked myself into buying some...I'll get 5 and if I like them, I'll order some more.

Cary

4. Heck Deano send me a couple. I'll try them. They do look cool.

WAR

5. What kind of jigs are we talking about. Does anybody have a picture? Sure would like to see one if you don't mind.

Thanks.

6. Never mind I just found the web site y'all were talking about. They look sweet definately worth a try.

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

That 7/16 is an odd size. In Canada we're using either 1/4 3/8 or, at most, 1/2.

Trouble is, up there, one drift could be the last for the jig...pike like them too.