Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Spot tail jigs.

Cary, I got some from Randy Gaines last spring but didn't get to use them at my Uncle's Cabin. These jigs are expensive because they are made with top notch materials. Incidentally, Randy is a half-brother of Cody Leed. I did an article on Cody's buck from a couple seasons back (that he shot outside of Plymouth). If you want,I could mail you a few. Randy is a professional walleye angler. These jigs are very nice...very high quality. Let me know what you think about the above offer. :fish:

·
Super Moderator
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dean Weimer said:
Cary, I got some from Randy Gaines last spring but didn't get to use them at my Uncle's Cabin. These jigs are expensive because they are made with top notch materials. Incidentally, Randy is a half-brother of Cody Leed. I did an article on Cody's buck from a couple seasons back (that he shot outside of Plymouth). If you want,I could mail you a few. Randy is a professional walleye angler. These jigs are very nice...very high quality. Let me know what you think about the above offer. :fish:
Thanks, but I talked myself into buying some...I'll get 5 and if I like them, I'll order some more.

Cary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.