close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spring Black Bear Hunts

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by oldbuckkiller, Jul 13, 2007.

1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

Spring Black Bear Hunt

1 Guide for 2 Hunters - 1 Bear Per Hunter 2850.00 per hunter plus licence and tag
    Style of Hunting used Spot & Stock thus giving hunters the opportunity to view more bears per day.
    If Hunters wish a second Bear (Time permitting) $ 750.00 - plus tag.
    Good Ratio of Bears of Color
    Excellent Rifle - Bow - Black Powder Season more info call me at 765-469-0109 ask for Michael - See More Here: http://www.indianasportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=205

2. Can you give more info like what state or Canada. Is lodging included, meals, etc

3. He never did get back with me with answers to my questions from a year ago...good luck.

4. Guys for that kind of money you could do so much better.... I wouldnt spend that kind of dough on a bear hunt. trust me there are hunts out there that are far cheaper. Hell you could caribou hunt for that kind of money...

5. My Saskatchewan bear hunt cost me less than the price of the rug I had made. It can be done MUCH cheaper.

I too asked questions last year and never got answers.

6. I would think that if a guy was serious about his business, he would have responded to your questions back then, and he would respond to this thread ASAP to provide some clarity...but that's just me.

7. I have never been bear hunting...yet. I want to go within the next 1-2 years with bow. Would any of you be interested in possibly getting together for an archery bear hunt in either the states or Canada? I have talked to a couple of people on here already that are interested. I thought this would be a great time to get together and experience a great hunt. With this early notice it should provide time enough to save the money to go and find the right place to go.

8. I'll go again Randy. Might have an idea on a MUCH less expensive place than OBK has to offer.

9. can we plan one for like 2010....haha...maybe then i can go...haha

10. I'd be interested Randy.

Unless you don't hunt over bait... :evilsmile (sorry...couldn't resist) ;) :biggrin:

11. Yes, I'll hunt over bait for bears. Donuts are considered "natural habitat". Sounds like we could have a good number of potential bear hunters here.

12. The only problem that I have with using donuts is I tend to eat the bait ... :(

Dog food and fryer grease work real well. Some liquid smoke sprayed on there and here come the bears.:biggrin:

I can't go next spring. I have one, maybe two, spring hunts already booked. But I could do another bear hunt in 2009. I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that can get us a good deal ... ;) In all seriousness, there is a way to do this a ton cheaper, trust me.

13. Wouldn't it be easier if we just went after the one you picked up on your trail cam?:biggrin:

14. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

just so you guys know this hunt is in british columbia canada baiting bears is outlawed but you will get a seven foot black bear easy so it's worth the money and the outfitter i had the other bear hunt for went out of business and yess you will be feed and kept in a nice cabin for seven days.

15. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

Theres a shocker.