close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

spring break

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Mar 27, 2007.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ok, I know this only involves teachers and you guys who have kids in school...

Where are you going (or if you're in a school district from another planet, where did you go) for spring break.

This year my wife and I are going to Las Vegas for three days and the Grand Canyon for four days...

Here's the good part...neither of us gamble...but I've got 20 bucks burning a hole in my pocket....Going to see Phantom of the Opera one night so I'm looking forward to that...

Never saw the big hole in the ground so I'm excited about that.

Last year, went to Santa Monica to visit my step daughter....neat place.
    This year it was my turn.

2. Our family is heading to Las Vegas too. My wife booked some condo with a bunch of pools a mile from the strip. Sounds warm, fun, and hopefully not as crowded as Florida.:coolgleam

3. My spring break is this week - As I said on another thread - I'm broke and I'm staying in Indiana. A buddy and I and his boys caught a fish basket full of big trout today 15 to 19 inches long! :)

4. I'm sending my kids to FL for Spring Break. My vacation...a week with no kids in the house. Actually, I hate it when they're away.:mad:

5. I'm making about a 3 mile trip to housesit for my aunt and uncle who are out of town. Me and the soon to be mrs. are playing house while they are away. We both get a nice little vaca from our houses, and some QT. And, my uncle has a pond, with some hoss gills....:)

6. Sweet Goggle! Our fishing is heating up!!!!!!!