close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

St Joe--Sunday

Discussion in 'Northwest Indiana Fishing Reports' started by pigeonflier, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Took another evening float down the river. Wind was a little harsh,, but the weather was great!!! We caught 15 or so smallies. My bud had the biggest at 15". Caught lots of rockbass and 1 short walleye. And another tagged smallie,, #3466. Then right before we got to the ramp, I caught the bonus fish. 4lb 5oz ,, 24" steelie... Hit my SR-5 and look out,, the fight was on with the new St Criox. Was a great end!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice pigeon, good eating

3. Nice fish and great pictures.......way to go Pigeon!!!!!

4. Nice fish, Pigeon. When are you going to start measuring a few of those and posting them for your TEAM????

5. Nice mix of fish.

6. For sure the steelie wont hold water,, I will better that by far this fall. The smallie from yesterday will be tough for me to beat here,, but you never know where I am gonna end up this summer. So ,, hopefull it ill be upgraded also. I can usually latch onto a few 18" out of the river here each year,, so I am looking for a better one and thinkin I will beat that with a largemouth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. Here's the tag info... Yesterday he was 12½"

Good Morning Chris,

Thanks for sending in the information on the fish and the great photo. That fish was originally tagged on June 1st, 2005. It was just less than 10” and weighed 0.4 lbs at that time. This fish was captured and released in about the same area where you caught him. Continued good fishing to you and keep sending us the info. Good Day!

Len
    ><}}}:>

8. That looks like a heck of alot fun PIG!!!!!!!