close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Starting to get a little worried...

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by anon782010, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Did a little walking tonight...and I am getting a little worried...

hardly any sign, trails look darn near abandoned, only found one set of tracks around the watering hole, and thats from the yearling doe i have been seeing. Only deer I have seen since early april is that yearling doe.

Haven't laid eyes on a buck in 2 months...I'm starting to get worried...:banghead3

2. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

Is your avatar graphic someone clubbing a baby seal?

3. Not sure what to tell you Trent, but I think it's just you. I've been seeing tons of deer the last two weeks, quite often around the several ponds on my way to and from work, in the bean fields and along wood edges...you know, your typical deer hangouts. They're out there, you just have to do your homework and know how to look for them:evil: .

4. Hey don't be worried, set at home and drink more beer. Been seeing deer just about dark and very early in the morning. There, there. Last night got off work early around 9:00 due to machines being down and drove threw Tri-County and the deer were out in full force. All the way home I saw deer and turned the corner at my house and there were three bucks standing in my back yard licking on a Trophy Rock. NOT WORRIED MY FRIEND THEY WILL BE BACK

5. I wouldn't worry marsh. You know your spot is sort of a transitional area for them. YOu know they've got solid bedding area on the back of your woods right next to a corn field if I'm not mistaken. Once the corn comes up a little bit I have a feeling you'll starting to see them bedding in the back there again. Once it gets closer to season they'll start moving through again.

6. TMARSH I HATE TO SAY......BUT I TOO HAVE BEEN SITING DEER LATELY ON A REGULAR BASIS, I MANY CASES WHERE YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT OR AT A TIME YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT TO SEE THEM, OUT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD YARDS AND AT MIDDAY.

DON`T KNOW IF OUR DRY WEATHER HAS HAD THE EFFECT OR NOT, BUT IT SURE IS UNUSUAL. STAY PATIENT, THINGS WILL SUREDLY CHANGE BY OCTOBER.

7. I've been seeing deer lately coming out into bean fields near water sources. It would look like there are no deer if you are not in an area with that combination around where I live.

8. What is this world coming to????? :help:

9. There is a creek, 75 yards south of a bean field just north of me...only one for about a mile square...nothing...

looks like another turkey season for me...

10. Have been seeing tons of deer..... Bucks and does alike. And hook Trent has a seal clubber as an avatar as an inside joke.....

11. I'm seeing lots of deer....just not in my spots....argh blah...

12. Wasn't in your spot Trent, but..... My family went on a drive tonight we saw TONS of deer out tonight!!! This cooler weather seemed to have them fired up. I think my wife had white knuckles on the steering wheel, all those deer out had her nervous while we drove.

13. Have you checked your food plot lately?

14. Yup...just that yearling doe in the bean field...good thing that farmer does all the leg work for me. Keeps my conscience clear...:coco: :dizzy:

15. Marsh, there are simply no deer in your area...sorry.:cheeky-sm